Hello, Itinerant PB Users -

I'm wanting to use the CF card technique with my PB190cs. The only PCMCIA
adapters I've found locally (Circuit City and CompUSA) are the Dazzle brand,
which specify that they are suited for G3 machines or better.

Is this a problem? Is there a brand that doesn't have this hardware
threshold?

I've gathered that SanDisk CF media gives the greatest success, as I have
read this thread . . .

Thanks for your attention. Sorry for the long disclaimer following my
signature; it's unavoidable here.

Tom Barclay

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information
from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard
copies of the communication, including attachments.