At 04:06 PM 11/27/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>I got a Duo 280C, had a heck of a time getting system 8 on it, borrowing a
>dock from someone, so still no way to get stuff on and off of it or share
>it, so I ponied up for a newer Ethernet microdoc, plug it in, get lights on
>both ends of the Ethernet ports, go to the AppleTalk CP, and all there is
>listed is modem, how do I get this to work, do I need drivers, where can I
>find them?
>
>Thanks

Head over to www.newertech.com and grab the ethertech.hqx package with
Ethernet drivers. Should have everything you need. I seem to recall having
some trouble finding the drivers lately there, if they're still hard to
find just stick the ethertech.hqx into Google and it'll pop up fairly quickly.

Works great with mine :) Now, if only the thing worked in Linux... makes
the Duo hard to make useful in Linux :)

Scott Holder