My PB 170 is having problems accessing the hard drive.  It'll
start up and get the diskette image with a (?).
Once in a while after many start ups it will start normally and
access the hard drive and OS. Could the hard drive be damaged.  Is it likely the hard
drive? Could it something else?  A pram
battery?

Also, I just got a PB 180 from e bay the other day.  I read something about not
suppose to use the PB 170 2.0 watt AC adapter
for the PB 180 (3.0 watts).   Anyone know about this?

Also I have 5 extra old batteries.  If the recharger or the PB can't detect them much
less recharge them does that mean they're totally dead?

Phil

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom