>From: "Midgar-Survivor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Recording on 3400
>Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:28:32 -0500
>
>Anyway, anyone know what are some good recording software packages that will
>run on a 3400(180mhz) with 144MB ram?
>
>On the cheap?

You could try Macromedia Deck II - I was getting 8 channels of
playback with mixing and basic effects on a 60mHz 6100.  There's no
sequencer, but it locks tightly with Metro by Cakewalk, which is also
pretty minimal in it's system requirements.  The two apps were
originally made by one company.

Clae.

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -