At 1:50 PM -0400 12/20/2002, John Brownsberger wrote:
>Sorry, I forget to change the subject, so I am sending again!
>
>I recently purchased a used Powerbook 520.  It has an internet plug-in on it
>with  OS 7.5.  I would like to upgrade to OS 8.1 and use the internet.  What
>ISP would work on this PB and what browsers should I put on it and or mail
>server - ie. IE 4.5 and OE 4.5?

Not sure what an "internet plug-in" is.  It can take OS 8.1 but I
would suggest a minimum of 24Mb of RAM and 36 would be better.  You
can use up to Netscape 4.0.8 and IE 4.0.something IIRC.  I don't know
about OE but it would half to be one of the earlier versions.  OE is
an e-mail CLIENT, just to clarify.

>Also, is it  possible to obtain a mouse for use with this PW?  If so, what
>and where?  Thanks for the help!  John Brownsberger

Any ADB Mouse.  Remember to shutdown before plugging or unplugging
it.  ADB doesn't take well to hot plugging and can damage the
circuitry.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA