Hello,

I didn't see an answer before. Maybe it didn't come through.

I have a 1400c/133mhz/48mb/OS 8.6

I formatted  CF card awhile back and had it working as a Virtual Memory
volume, but it no longer works.

VM in the memory control panel says VM is "on" with "CF Drive" (the name
Igave it) as the volume, and set to max 116mb at restart.

However, in "About this computer.." in the Apple Menu, it shows VM as "off",
48 mb RAM, and 27mb of free memory.

No matter how I restart the computer, it doesn't change. How can there show
VM "on" in the Control Panel, but "off" in "About This Computer"?

Anyone have a clue what's going on? Any help appreciated.

Happy Holydaze,
Ken N.