I have a 3400c and it is certainly quite loud. I would also say the sound
quality is quite tinny in that there isn't much in the way of bass, but that
aspect may not be so important to you as the volume. As the 3400c can be
picked up so cheaply now I would recommend it highly as the RAM can be
upgraded to 144mb and it is easy to fit a bigger hard drive if needed.

Merry Christmas

Tim Allen.

--
WOPR - Now that was a computer...