Robert Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 00:34:48 -0500 on 01/05/03, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >The Belkin people told me that for technical reasons
> >SCSI to USB just wasn't ever going to be possible.
>
> They're wrong, IMHO.  If we can put a man on the moon, I'll bet we
> have the technology to adapt SCSI to USB or vice versa.  Economic
> considerations are another matter.   ;-)

How about SCSI disk mode pb with a USB drive?  I doubt this would
work- the ROM which does the disk mode would have to know about USB,
and I doubt it.  If the USB card were bootable, perhaps its ROM could
dance with the Disk Mode ROM and make it work...

Failing this, I think I could make a Linux box that would do it-- it
would require a fair bit of coding, though!

--
Dana
[EMAIL PROTECTED]