Haha...

I'll go against the grain on tis one :-)

I have a 3400/200 with 80MB of RAM.  I installed and
ran 8.6 on it for quite a few months.  Overall it was
fairly quick and seemed quite stable, but I always had
a problem with the IP stack and the load speed of web
pages when surfing...  (Literally, I could load a page
slightly faster on a 56K dialup line thorugh my PC
based laptop, and the 3400 was hooked to my Cable
Modem via a router.)

I lived with this for awhile, but since I had nothing
of consequence on the hard drive and a full OS9 CD
burning a hole on the desk, I reinitialized the drive
and laid down a fresh OS9 install along with the few
apps I use (Nisus Writer, IE, and a few Guitar
programs)

OS9 seems slightly slower on startup.  But, honestly,
not much.  SO far it has been quite as stable as 8.6
and my apps seem to load just as quickly as they did
in 8.6.  Most importantly for me, my INternet Browsing
speed is now what I would expect it to be from a cable
modem connection.

I have no regrets and doubt I'll go back to 8.6.

Just FYI... with 80MB of RAM total, the System shows
that it is using 16MB of RAM.

Cheers,
Sionnach