At 3:22 PM -0500 1/14/03, Aaron wrote:
> [...]

        The trouble is that almost all the batteries for the 100 are pure
junk, long since triple dead lead acid batteries which are no longer
manufactured.  Once they completly discharge, they are forever dead and not
rechargeable, like your car battery,  I wish I could find some good ones.
There are about a hundred PB100 users on the PB100 list who would love to
find some as well.
        I bought a couple of the Lind externals, and they were just as bad.
Paul