> I tried the driver you have on your website. It didn't work either. I don't
> know what is the problem. I suppose it could be a bad card. It did put it on
> the desktop, but it wouldn't work. I really don't know what to do now. I
> guess drop back 10 and punt.

Be more specific with 'wouldn't work'. When you double click the card,
what happens? Do you have an EtherTalk network you can test with?

Also, are you using the right dongle? The 10/100 dongles don't work with
the 3C589 series of cards.

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Whatever it is, I'm against it. -- Groucho Marx ----------------------------