Decided to do a clean install of OS9.1 on my 3400c and after doing so
successfully, discovered that when trying to select a resolution of 1024
x 768 70 Hz from the resolution ikon on the control strip after holding
the control key that all resolutions over 800 x 600 were missing. I run
my external 17" monitor at the higher resolution very successfully on OS
8.6. Is this another Apple glitch? Has anyone else had this problem?
Don't care for the new Sherlock window format at all on 9.1. Went back to
OS 8.6 and all my resolutions were there again. Did manage to snag the
newer Firewire extentions though. Regards, Gerald

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!