> On the Palm issue, from the manual it looks like you
> can synch between two copies on a powerbook and a
> desktop machine, but details are scanty and I
> haven't tried it yet.
> Anyone confirm it's do-able?
> Roger

If I'm understanding your question correctly, yes,
it's doable.  When you install Palm Software on a PC
or Mac, you can create profiles for different devices,
so if you had a couple Palms (like I do for me and my
wife) we each have our own profile and we just need to
select the proper one when we go to synch... It keeps
all our data seperate.  If you want to install Palm
software on two machines (say work and home) and synch
your Palm to both... you can do that too. Although,
you'll need to be pretty persistent about synching at
both locations pretty regularly to make sure you
always have what you need on both ends.

Cheers,
Sionnach