Joost van de Griek wrote:

>On 2003-02-13 16:43, "Fran Dollinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Joost van de Griek wrote:
>>

>>>I have looked there, and the only FULL INSTALLATION of "System 7.5 version
>>>7.5.3" still listed is the multipart installer download, the floppy version
>>>is not listed there.
>>>

>>I just took a look also, the multipart (19parts) installer is what I
>>used to make my floppies.
>>

>Okay, I'm very curious how you managed that.
>
>I downloaded System 7.5.3 12of19.part.bin, and tried to coax Disk Copy into
>doing something other that throw me an error message with it, and failed.
>
>,xtG
>.tsooJ

It's been almost a year ago that I did it...IIRC I had to download them
in order because you have to have the first one  (smi.bin) in order to
do anything with the others. D/L #1-19 each on their own floppy and when
you go to install you have to create a folder on the machine you want to
install to and transfer each disk into that folder and then start from
the #1 smi.bin. I remember it took me quite a long time to figure out
the process with alot of going back and forth but perserverence paid
off. If you seriously need this let me know and I'll try to reconstruct
the process in depth for you.

Fran