Sorry guys for the flood of questions about the lovely Blackbirds, but I
have another thing to ask. I just now downgraded the system software from
the 7.5.3 that came with it to my own enhanced System 7.1.1 Pro (with all
the features that make it comparable to 7.5.3). Anyway, when I chose
"restart" from the special menu in 7.5.3, the PB restarted like you'd
expect any Mac to restart: black screen, then boot process. But when I
restart from 7.1.1, the HDD spins down when the screen turns black then
spins right back up again when the boot process starts. Any ideas how to
stop this from happening? Not life-threatening, just a bit annoying.

Thanks a lot
Muchas Gracias
Domo Arigato
Gahmsahmnida