I have a bunch of documents generated by AppleWorks 6 sometime ago on a
defunct G3 computer and now I'm trying to use ClarisWorks 5.0.4 to open
them on this 3400 running OS9.1 and no luck.  Get the error message
"cannot open because this was created using an different version of CW.
Now, I do not want to install AW6 on this old laptop and prefer CW5 so
what can I do?  Would MacLinkPlus be of any benefit?  Is my last resort
to take CW5 off altogether and replace it with AppleWorks (of which I
have a copy)?  I thought maybe the advantage of running CW5 vs.
AppleWorks 6 was less RAM, etc.  Thanks!