On 3/1/03 8:15 PM, "cyber corsair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TRy Tap Plastics they carrie an full line of stuff for that  and if you feel
> brave you can all so try toothpast(not the gel)  but that can make you PB a
> bit shiner than you want as it tend to polish the plastic a bit more that you
> might like.
> you may not want to use car products as the can do same or  car the PB plastic
> to sofen too much over time.
>

> Tap Plastic is in San Fransico and San Jose and Sacramento
>
> Later all
>
> CC

Hi what PB model is it as I strip and spray my books , I sold a white 540c
last year a white 230 duo and a black 140 PB I always use an emery pad
sponge block as it has fine and coarse and ultra fine grade's on it.

When doing the cosmetic's it is the amount of pressure you apply that will
define how shiny the book will end up. And if you want to get it back to the
new book feel you need to use plasti-cote  spray paint.

Vicki.

.