Sid,

Sometimes the server replies with an error... Usually best idea to just wait
a little while before re-posting. (all 3 of your posts thus far have come
through :-)

I have a 1400 too, and I can certainly agree with the 'loveableness' of it.
I can't however, really justify forking out for the G3. Yet...

This list isn't that high-volume, and varies a fair bit, sometimes 30,
others maybe 10. Either way, not the 100's you were talking of...

Congratulations on your purchase!!

--
John