LOL ;-P

Yes... we all dream... but I know we also still all love our dear little
5300/1400/290/180/170/100.... machines... ;-)  I admit it, I drag out the 170 every
now and again just to say "hi" and type a little on that
keyboard...

I saw, while in transit thru the student union a few days ago, this sweet-looking
*tiny* little Mac laptop with yes, a backlit keyboard (or glow in the dark or
something "hip" about its vibe) and I asked the young man behind
the counter a little about the machine...

...coming away from that short conversation I knew it was just a little G3, maybe it
had twice the RAM I do, but big deal...

One of our 1400cs machines took a spectacular fall a few weeks ago, a heartwrenching 5
foot curving plummet onto a concrete floor that we only heard, not saw (thank the
cats) and -- no damage. None.

Amazing.

~Aly + 1400cs/G3/xtraRAM = *love*