Hi. I'm trying to set up a PowerBook 140. I've had no
luck getting an Asante Mini EN/SC to work, but at
least I fournd drivers. I'm now trying to get a
Farallon EtherMac Mac/PB Adapter, part number
PN550C-ADB to work instead. However, there appear to
be no drivers for it available on the web. I've
checked Farallon's site, which is now owned by
Proxima, and they no longer have any old Mac software
drivers available. And all the download links I find
on the web point to ftp.farallon.com, which no longer
exists. I was hoping someone could let me know where I
might find the file "AdapterSetup2.2.hqx" which
appears to be the appropriate driver software.