>On 2003-03-15 00:20, Tom & Lisa P wrote:
>
>>>  I have a 280c and on the mother board is a rectangular connection for
>>>  the lcd display do any other powerbooks use this type of connection?
>>
>>  Nope.
>
>Actually, yes: The Duo 210, 230, 270, 280 and 2300C models.
>
>LCDs are pretty much interchangeable between all Duo models, with the caveat
>that newer Duo's can use all earlier screens, but older ones can not drive
>newer screens (in other words, you can put a 210 screen on a 2300C, but not
>vice versa).
>
>,xtG
>.tsooJ
>--
>% cd /pub
>% more beer
>--
>Joost van de Griek
><http://www.jvdg.net/>

Oops, I should of been more specific.  I was thinking only the Duos
in general can use the 280c screen.  Furthermore, only some of the
Duo models can use the same cable from the 280c LCD screen.  Only the
2300, the 280, 280c (same motherboard) and the 270c can use the
LCD/cable from the 280c screen.  I _think_ a 250 can use the screen
from the 280c if you swap out the 280c cable with a 250 cable.

Mad Dog