There is no Orinoco control panel, nor is there an Orinoco CSM.  Because
the PowerBook 190 is 68k, the WaveLAN drivers are what is installed on my
computer.  The WaveLAN 6.0 drivers are what I have installed, the last
version supported by 68k.  They didnt come with any type of signal
strength meter.

So is there any type of Signal Strength detector for WaveLAN or any third
party ones for 68k PowerBook 190.