Well I've discovered that the 190cs makes a very handy machine to watch
movies on.  That is, movies that I've saved to the hard drive.  It will
play full screen quicktimes exported in the "video" compression format
flawlessly.

I decided i'd like to export my favorite movies onto the 190cs so i can
take them with me on boring flights and such.  I already did one movie,
AIRPLANE!, and it ended up being 968mb.  Yikes!.  This once massive
looking 5gb drive suddenly looks like it wont be enough.

I have a spare 20gb drive lying here from an HP notebook that died.

Will this work in the 190cs?  Any issues (besides of coures the scsi disk
mode with hard drives over 4gb that im already aware of)?

I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work, but I thought itd be best to
ask and make sure.