I've downloaded (and paid for btw) Eudora 5.2. Unfortunately the cash
hasn't purchased sterling tech services. And, the address they
provide on their web site for a user group is incomprehensible.

I have four e-mail addresses with my ISP. With my previous version of
Eudora I was able to auto check mail without entering passwords at
all. Unfortunately, I cannot remember how I configured. So, I have to
enter this arcane password every time. That can't be right.

My ISP tells me Eudora remembers only the dominant personalities
password. That would be unfortunate even if it didn't go against the
grain of my experience.

Any advise is appreciated.

Cliff