Hey list.

After FINALLY getting the worn screw removed from the bottom of the PB3400,
I put in the original hard drive and everything was fine. But then I decided
to put in the larger one again and try installing everything onto that.

Which went perfectly fine and everything works on that side of things.

However. The machine will now only work off mains power. It won't do
ANYTHING if I try to turn it on with just the battery in. What could cause
this? Have I put it back together wrong?

The stupid thing is...in trying to take it apart to see if I HAD put it back
together wrong...I stripped another screw. :( Another trip to the locksmith
to ask if he can remove this one too (It's the one on the expansion
bay...eek. Should be fine though.

Can't seem to find anything on the net about this so any advice is greatly
appreciated!