Ever since I upgraded my 3400/200 from OS 8.1 to 8.6 I can't launch
explorer 5.1. I even trashed it and reinstalled but run into the same
problem. What happens on launching exploder er.. explorer is that the
browser launches but before any of the images or text appears the
powerbook gets stuck. I get a weird ringing/buzzing sound. Sounds more
like a buzzer. I hear the hard drive trying to turn but it's like it's
stuck. No problem with Netscape 4.79. Any ideas? TIA.
Peter.

--
ON THIS ROCK....I WILL....PREVAIL....