>I do indeed have the PowerBook control panel but its not in there. I
>powered up my Duo and it also has the PowerBook control panel, but it DOES
>have it in there. I'm confused. Why would it be in one and not the other?

Hmm, try holding down the option key when you open the PowerBook
control panel.  I think I remeber reading that somewhere....

I also thought that not all PowerBook/CPU combinations supported
processor cycling, but research on the web indicates otherwise... So
it _should_ be there.

If holding option doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Peace,
Drew

--

Author of ClassicStumbler
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Want to know if your neighbor has Wi-Fi?  Find out with
ClassicStumbler! <http://homepage.mac.com/alk/classicstumbler.html>