-----------------ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Try just selecting either the generic pc card modem or the Microcosm
Deskporte fast 28.8 modem in the control panels.

And I think that should work so you will have no need for the drivers.

I used these script's with a pico platinum card for ages until I got a Pace
modem. And the pico was supposed to be pc only but it worked fine.

Vicki

Thank you for the tip, Vicki, I'll try it later.
I found that the Modem Magic scripts do work with this modem at 38,000 or so.
However, it appears that this demo is timed, as it doesn't work anymore.
And it is kind of expensive, so I'll try Vicki's sugestion first.
Best regards.
Hugo Diaz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

"The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name
wasn't Henry Porter"