advice please:
I want to buy another hard drive for my powerbook 3400/200/144 ram/4 g.
1. I am told that the hard drive is limited to 8 g for reliable reading of information. Is that correct?
2. I have seen a second hand drive for sale formatted with system 9.2.1. Would my 3400 be able to use that system, or does it have to stay at system 9.1?
3. Some Toshiba and Hitachi hard drives are listed as 4200 rpm and others at 5400 rpm. What is a 3400 able to cope with?
Thanks.