> I will try to swap the keyboards. Do I need a service manual for the 190?

You just need to undo the three screws on the bottom of the 'book and then gently lift
the Keyboard up and towards you away from the
screen - it has three sticking out bits at the top end of the keyboard by the screen.

The delicate-ish connector for the kb joins the keyboard at the bottom left near the
trackpad. Don't move the board too far from the
screen with these connected! These join the motherboard at two connectors near the top
left.

You have to release the clips on these to remove the keyboard wire as you can damage
it. Be careful doing this as you could break
the screen connector etc. You could maybe take out the RAM card to get better access
to this.

Its easy to remove if you are gentle with it.

Josh