I have had Office 2001 installed for quite a while and have been up until recently
generally pleased. I call upon one or more of five "Templates" which I created
previously as a normal part of daily business. Recently when I looked in the "My
Templates" area of the "Project Gallery," to my surprise there were two of every
template. Each named exactly alike and when opened indistinguishable from each other.
If I go out through the finder, and locate the templates folder inside my Microsoft
folder, you can only see the original 5 template documents. There is no evidence of
the "phantom 5" documents which constituted the ten we saw in the program view. I have
even tried creating a new template, saving that as a new name and looking for it with
both methods. It also appears in duplicate in the menu bar method (using Word itself)
and as the expected single entry using the finder method. I would prefer not having
this "double vision." Anybody have any ideas as to what is up?