I think it was in here that someone gave me advice regarding a Powerboook 5300cs.
They said that I could have it repaired by Apple using a sort of extended warranty on
it for common problems that have.  In any event, It's sitting by my door right now
waiting for airborne express to stop by, pick it up, and ship it off care of Apple to
have it fixed.  Many thanks for the info.
Second Powerbook on the table is my 1400c/166.  It works fine, except I can't use an
internal zip drive in it, or the drive I purchased to replace it.  The drive seems to
work fine at first, the makes a whiniing sound, and nice hard click, repeats that,
then nothing- no disk on the desktop, nothing.  Anyone have a clue on what's going on
here?
Brian