Hi

I've got an Orinoco Silver Wavelan card, a PPC ugpraded PB540c and a rev. C card cage. I downloaded Wavelan drivers ver 6.00.4 and installed them. The card was surely recognized at the restart but I haven't been able to access my wireless network. I think I should be able to choose the

Nobody responded that would have a working setup similar to mine so I fondled with the setup as long as I could trying to make it work.

However - I now have a PPC 603ev upgraded PB540c, rev. C card cage, Mac OS 8.1 (which by the way runs beautifully with 40 Mb of RAM on this machine), an Orinoco Silver wireless card and a WORKING wireless link between the BlackBird and the base station.

I will not bother the list with the details as there seems to be (sub)zero interest in this but I will help whoever will email me privately.

Regards,
Boris