I recently acquired a PB 1400 and have a couple of
questions about the features:

1) SCSI disk mode. I've read that you can use this to
make the Powerbook mount as a disk on another computer
and install programs and files from the other
computer. I think I should be able to do this on my PM
7600/132, but I don't know what cables/adapters I
need. Can someone tell me what I need or point me to a
good online tutorial of how to set this up?

2) IR Port. The PB 1400 has this IR port which, as far
as I can figure out, is basically good for not a whole
lot. But, I was wondering if my Palm V would be able
to communicate with my PB 1400 through its IR port. Is
this possible? If anyone has done this before, can you
tell me how to do it?

Thanks.

Michelle