Don't know if you got this fixed yet so I have a thought....or two
How about dragging the folder out of the trash, opening it and doing a command Y on whatever items are in there to put them away? Or a get info to see when they were created and do an invisible file search with the same creation date, OR find any preferences with the same creation or modification date and trash them.
I'm assuming you trashed the Finder prefs already?

I finally got the "Rescued Items from Hard
Disk"  folder that can't be erased
It always gives a window with "Items in use", even when I started from
another disk..

it would seem as though you could do this anyway without needing a program to do it?

there is a small program called HELLFOLDER or something like that, and you can try with creating a new folder and naming it with the same name as the uneraseable one and then replace on with the other by dragging it into the same place on the hd. and then throw away the new one.