Hey gang,

One day I will finish my manuscript. Thinking about picking up an old PB1400
as a travelling typewriter. I was thinking that I could purchase a pokey 1400
model so long as I can boot up and run silent from my 8MB PCMCIA memory card
for long periods of time. Is anyone out there doing this already? Any
comments on this setup would be appreciated.

Yes, I did read Dan Knight's great article on this at
http://www.lowendmac.com/macdan/02/1114dk.html
but I was hoping to get a few more stories from the field.

Thanks in advance,
Roger in Vancouver