I just received a D-Link 810+ ethernet wireless adapter. I want to allow a PowerBook G3 (Lombard) that only has an ethernet connector to connect to my wireless network and surf the web. Unfortunately, the only way this device allows my computer to surf the web is if I turn off Access Control on the base station (allowing anyone to connect to my airport network) and if I disable WEP. If any device is listed under Access Control then the D-link doesn't surf. Even if the device listed is the D-link.

Does anyone have any experience in this area?
--

Esver Camacho

Gold Coast Macintosh Users Group
http://www.gcmac.org