ok, here is what I have..
pb165 with a very very basic os 7 ( the network one that fits on a floppy)
an 80 meg ext hd that has 7.5.5, but when I try to copy it to the PB, I get a disk error. I think this drive needs to be reformatted and fixed, but not sure..
a regular scsi adapter (no dock option)
and an xp box and ibook with internet access (no floppy for the ibook)
oh, and a lc 575 with system 8.0, and no internet access....
somewhere on the pc I have a copy of system 7.5.3, but no way to get it onto mac disks...