Hi,

I just picked up a Duo 2300c from the LEM Swap list. It arrived with a cracked left front (battery holder) and a 1" stripe of white pixels that runs across the entire screen, about 1" down from the top.

Is there any way to fix these "dead" pixels? I've tried massaging the screen and I've removed the keyboard and reset the ribbon cable. Nothing has worked. Are there more cables to the LCD?

My second issue is that I can not run JPEGView 3.3.1. I'm running OS 8.1 and JPEG View crashes at launch with Error Code 3. Any clues on how I can fix this? I'm new to these older Mac OS.

Thanks,
Brian