Hi,

I'm running 9.1 on a Kanga. It can always be booted, but not necessarily from the keyboard. If it goes to sleep on it's own (via the control panel settings) it comes to life when I hit any key. But if I put it to sleep with the Special/Sleep menu in the Finder, it often won't wake up and I have to use the reset button on the back, usually twice.

Anybody have this problem before and solved it?

Also, lately, Opcode's OMS has been bombing with Type 2 and 3 errors. It has worked in this configuration before, but now it bombs every time. I downloaded a fesh copy and installed it, but to no avail. Again, anyone got an idea what may be going on?

Thanks,

Dan Scanlan
Grass Valley CA