At 7:22 AM -0500 2/12/04, jimwg wrote:
Greetings All!

I'd like to know whether the Location Manager can be configured to change Desktop patterns or pictures (via the Appearance Manger). I'm scratching my head as how to do this -- if it's at all possible!

Unless someone has written a Location Manager module to do it you can't directly. But you can have Location Manager open a file and this could be an AppleScript file that changes the Appearance Manager.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA