Greetings. The trackball thread reminded me to ask a question. I recently purchased a used Apple ABD mouse to use with my PB3400. The trackpad is fine, but sometimes using a mouse is better for some of my work habits.

Surely I'm not forgetting how slow an ADB mouse tracks?! I've adjusted settings through the Mouse control panel, and the mouse's ball and rollers are all clean. But it just feels really sluggish! Is this normal for an external mouse on a PB or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Gary
[EMAIL PROTECTED]