Well, it's come down to this...
A few weeks back, I posted here that I was having
problems with my beloved Portable "Galatea" - not
always booting off of the PB150 power supply or
crashing with certain apps. Pretty sure it was a PMU
problem, but I got no responses.
I don't collect computers, I use them, so a machine
that's well past its prime and starting to be cranky
is something I don't need. That said, in this groups
opinion, what is the value of a well-travelled
Portable, 1MB RAM, original power supply, dead
battery, no backlight, with case (also worn). It has a
few lines that show up on the LCD as well, but
otherwise is is fair condition. My main reason for
holding on to it for so long is that there are certain
apps that can only run under System 6 that I use that
will not run on my other PB's.
Just some guestimates here. I might consider trading
it if someone has some of those older PDA/handheld
units (not Newtons, obviously, I know how we Mac fans
obsess over those!).

Thanks,
Rob