And strangely enough all support disappeared when Apple got MicroSoft to agree to make MicroSoft Oriface for another 5 years

On Mar 18, 2004, at 11:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well for the first time I installed Cyberdog from my MacOS 7 install CD.

Its great! I keep wondering why I have never used this before? I never
thought to. It really is just perfect for older Macs. I have Cyberdog
2.0..

No pop ups
No dozens of "java error" messages like in netscape
NO crashing (!!!!!!)
and it displays most pages fairly OK for viewing.
Plus email, ftp, web combined into one

also runs embedded java sortof ok and quicktime 4 just great!

im very impressed with this old browser. i think i just may start using it
as my main browser. it is very A+ worthy