I was thinking of installing Cyberdog on my PB 180 (OS 7.1), but when I went to the
Apple download website, the "Read Me" info starts with this:

Name:         Cyberdog
Version:      1.2.1
Released:     February 27, 1997
Requires:
US System 7.5.3 or later running on a Power Macintosh with
at least 16 MB of RAM, OpenDoc 1.1 or later, and MacTCP
2.0.4 or later or Open Transport 1.1 or later.

Of course, my 180 is a 68030 machine, It has only 10 megs of physical memory (but it
also has RAM Charger and RAM Doubler) and I don't want to slow it down with OS 7.5.3.
Is there an earlier version of Cyberdog that would work.

Right now I'm running Netscape 3.x and with Javascript turned off, it seems to be
doing okay.

Thanks,
Spence