I recently attained the card with hope of attaching a USB camera to my
Kanga. I'm anxious to use this card but can't locate the necessary
software. It's not available on the ADS web site and google doesn't
locate it either.
If someone has the software please consider sending it to me as an email
attachment or perhaps make arrangements for loaning the CD to me. I'll
easily cover all expenses.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Chuck
Seattle