> Besides the G3 processor and faster bus, were there any other
> improvements in the Kanga G3 over the 3400c?  Such as video for
> example?  Anything else?

Two that I know of. The video controller in the Kanga is one generation
newer. Both use a Chips and Technologies mobile graphics accelerator. The
3400 uses the Chips and Technologies model 65550 HiQV32 PCI graphics chip,
which was introduced in 1996. The Kanga uses the 65554. It can address twice
as much VRAM (2 MB vs. 1 MB) and is twice as fast at 2D acceleration as the
older chip.

Also, Kanga shipped with 32 MB of onboard RAM, giving it a maximum of 160
MB, as opposed to the 16 and 144 of the 3400.

A few Kangas shipped with the correct card cage for CardBus compliance, but
most (90 percent at least) did not.

Other than those things and the CPU and bus speed, as far as I know they are
exactly the same.