Is there any easy way to print from an older Mac (7.5 or so) on the same network as a
Mac running 10.2?

I did try the archives, as I thought this'd come up before, but that search interface
leaves something to be desired.  Is there some trick for saying, "Results must contain
all search terms"?

I did try setting up some fancy PrintMonitor shindig that was supposed to possibly
make my printer "CUPS" friendly (?) using some Gimp print jive (I really don't recall
correctly) without any luck.  If it'd worked, I should have been able to print via
Classic.  (Details: http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20030121062249804)

Any commercial apps I could grab for the OS X box, perhaps?

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey