Dude.. wow....I didn't know anybody was charging THAT high for wireless cards
anymore. Might as well buy a new laptop before buying a card that expensive!!

I got my card (a RoamAbout) from Wegener Media for $25 or something like
that.  It came with a CD with Mac 9/OS10, and a bunch of other drivers too--i
think windows & linux.

I ran it in my Lombard, but I'm sure it'll run just fine on a 1400 as well.
Tom