I've just come across a 3400c with the sleeping sickness problem; it has
problems starting up and sometimes waking up from sleep, and I am hoping
that it's just the PMU board starting to go bad on it. I've tried a new PRAM
battery, a new battery and another PSU without success.

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on one of these boards? I've been
trying to post to the swap list but it's doing its usual malfunctioning
tonight. I'd like to get this 3400 working right again.